Welcome to TheDissertationTutors.com! Here you will find the support and motivation that you have been waiting for to successfully complete your thesis or dissertation on time and with ease.
Simply fill out the form on the right to get started!
Who Are We?
The Dissertation Tutors are a collection of Ph.D. graduates from around the U.S.A. who specialize in helping current students working on starting and completing their dissertation or thesis. If you’re looking for dissertation help, then you’re in the right place. All the tutors here fully understand the challenges and difficulties with writing a dissertation. We also all understand the value and rewards that come with both writing a dissertation and completing the process. Writing a dissertation has never been easy and never will be easy, but our job is the make it as easy as possible. This means less stress on you, a smoother process, and of course a complete dissertation in as little time as possible.
What Do We Do?
Whether it’s a little motivational push in the beginning or over a challenging hurdle along the way, proofreading, dissertation help with topic development, article research, or even help throughout the entire dissertation process we are here to help.
Writing a dissertation, or even starting a dissertation and trying to come up with a topic, can be very stressful if not one of the most stressful events in your life up to this point. So why go through the process alone? Wouldn’t you rather gain advice from those who can teach you shortcuts, the mistakes to avoid, and motivate you along the way? That’s exactly what we do here at TheDissertationTutors.com!
Click HERE to see more information about all of our services!
How Does it All Work
1. Give us a call or send us a message using the form on our website
2. We will schedule a FREE phone call meeting (or in-person meeting if you are near one of our tutors) to discuss your goals, area of study, and the rest of the process
3. Once you setup your goals with your private dissertation tutor then it’s time to create a timeline for both your dissertation and your follow-up meetings
4. Meet with your dissertation tutor regularly either on the phone, video chat, or in-person as often as you would like
5. Successfully finish your dissertation!